Management Company Benefits
CAI gives you the opportunity to learn from your peers, expand your client base and access tools, resources and information that can make you a more effective and respected manager and corporate executive.
Membership includes automatic enrollment in one of CAI's chapters based on zip code. Look through our list of CAI chapters to find one in your area.
Here are the resources and services you'll receive as a CAI member:
Membership dues are non-refundable.
- Advertising and Marketing Opportunities
- Service Directory
- Professional Management Development Program
- Advocacy Center
- Common Ground™
- Local Chapter Education and Networking Events
- National Conference and Events
- Professional Designations and Certifications
- Career Credentialed Professionals Directory
- Publication Discounts
- FREE Newsletter Articles for Homeowners
- Community Manager
- Fast Tracks
- Community Association Law Reporter
- Information and Tools
- Member Discount Programs
Develop Your Employees
As a member of CAI, you'll gain access to an array of information that you can use every day. Extend to all of your managers the opportunity to be a member of CAI and reap all the benefits. For the rate of just $120 per manager (includes the mandatory $15 Advocacy Support Fee), you can give them access to resources to help them excel in their profession and help you strengthen your business. To sign-up your managers, call our Member Service Center at (888) 224-4321